Europe UK Travel eSim | 30 Days 30GB | Voice Calls to Australia | QR code activation
- Important: Please check that your phone can load any eSim before you order
- 30 Days 30GB - 54 European countries
- Europe UK to World Calls, includes Australia and New Zealand. See FAQ
- Excellent coverage across Europe and UK
- The QR code will be sent to you immediately after you order
- For physical simcard, please checkout this 30 Days 30GB simcard
- 54 European Countries:
- Aland, Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Corfu, Crete, Croatia, Cyclades, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Man (Island), Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rhodes (islands), Romania, Sardinia, Scotland, Sicily, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican, Wales, Wight (Isle of)
- Calls within these 54 countries, and also calls to Australia / New Zealand
Q: What should I prepare for the eSim?
A: Please ensure your phone can load eSim and it is unlocked before you travel, i.e. ensure your phone can load any eSim for any network. Please check with your phone manufacturer or Australian network provider to ensure your phone can load eSim and it is not locked to any network.
Q: Will you post any physical simcard or instructions?
A: No, physical simcard or instructions will not be posted. We will only send the eSim QR code and instruction via email.
Q: How can I activate the eSim?
A: The day before you depart Australia, please scan the QR code we provide and install the eSim. On arrival, the eSim will activate automatically. Each eSim can only be installed once. Please follow the instruction sent with the QR code.
Q: What is included in EU UK calling?
A: You have unlimited calls within Europe and UK. Excludes premium numbers like 070, 084 numbers, etc.
Q: What is included in EU/UK to AU/NZ calling?
A: You have €25 credit to call from EU/UK to Australia/New Zealand or any other international destinations. The rate to call Australian / New Zealand landline / mobile is €1 per minute. All taken from the €25 credit. Excludes premium numbers like 1300 numbers, etc.
Q: How do I call overseas?
A: For example, if you want to call Australian mobile, and the number is 0412-345-678, then please call +61-412-345-678. +61 is Australia's international code. Please exclude 0 in front of the mobile.
Q: What mobile number will I get?
A: You will get a French mobile number.