Japan Travel eSim | 5 Days to 30 Days | 2GB per day | QR code activation
- Important: Please check that your phone can load any eSim before you order
- Data-only Prepaid eSim with 2GB per day, 128kbps unlimited for rest of the day
- Excellent coverage across Japan
- Prepaid plan is already included, do not need to sign-up for plans
- The QR code will be sent to you within one day after order
- If you require less data, please see 500MB/Day eSim or 1GB/Day eSim
- For physical simcards, please see Japan Daily Simcards or Japan IIJ Simcards
Q: What should I prepare for the eSim?
A: Please ensure your phone can load eSim and it is unlocked before you travel, i.e. ensure your phone can load any eSim for any network. Please check with your phone manufacturer or Australian network provider to ensure your phone can load eSim and it is not locked to any network.
Q: Will you post any physical simcard or instructions?
A: No, physical simcard or instructions will not be posted. We will only send the eSim QR code and instruction via email.
Q: How can I activate the eSim?
A: After you land in Japan, please activate the eSim by scanning the QR code we provide via email. You may save the QR code in your phone while you are in Australia, or you can print it out and scan it in Japan. Please do not share the QR code with someone else.
Q: When does the 7 to 30 days commence?
A: It commences when the eSIM is activated.
Q: When do I need to activate the eSim?
A: Please activate within 90 days after you make the order. The QR code will expire after 90 days.
Q: What if there is any issue?
A: Please contact us as soon as possible. Please always contact us as soon as you find there is a problem when you are overseas using the eSim, we will always try to resolve the problem together. We do not accept return / refund - 1. if you only contact us after you return to Australia. 2. if you have not contacted us, and decided that the eSim is not working and looked for other solutions. 3. your phone does not support eSim.